January 4, 2008

Balancing Update

Today I played Smash Karts against a friend (for fun, actually), and I picked Metal Gear. We noticed that Metal Gear was extremely overpowered. I went and sort of changed his stats around, also changed the way the game calculates boost damage (now, the damage boosting deals is more reasonable). The Pig Army guy was also balanced out because he wasn't very good to play with (didn't deal much boost damage and was super slow and his stats weren't balanced out the way they should have).

I might try getting in some work done on Smash Karts on Sunday. :P No Adventure Mode just yet, or Online for that matter. I'm really focusing on getting the game RUNNING, which is what is most important to me at the moment (without the game, you can't have the adventure mode ;P)

1 comment:

Heaven Smile said...

Couldn't help but notice, you say in the Alex description that you save Alex's girlfriend in RCR, but you're wrong: You do save Ryan's, both in the original and the GBA remake.